All #INKPLAY is done with love however, there is nothing wrong with brushing up on a little tattoo etiquette~
- Practice simple manners. Say hello before demanding service. You’ll probably get a better response. 😀
- Don’t come in on your cell phone and expect anyone to compete with your conversation. Don’t worry. It’s OK! If it’s that important we’ll kindly wait and will be happy to help when you’re done.
- Ideas are key! Even if you can’t draw or your want the artist to do “their thing” you’ll still want it to be something you’d want to see on you for life.
- Comparing prices isn’t a thing worth doing. Check out the portfolios and see what the work is like.
- When you ask for a deal, all we hear is “don’t make this tattoo look as good as you really can”. So when before asking that, please remember a good tattoo ain’t cheap and a cheap tattoo ain’t good.
- Don’t ask for it to be bigger if you don’t want to pay more. Of course it will cost more, it’s … BIGGER. 😛
- Your #INKPLAY tattoo session is no place for your kid! We have an agreement with daycare not to babysit and they agreed not to tattoo. So please leave them at home or make sufficient arrangements.
- Also, no posse please! While I may (or may not) like to meet your friends, I would like to get to know you and your piece more. So let’s leave the distractions and get to this collaboration.
- Ladies and gentlemen, hygiene is KEY! Please be sure to groom yourself accordingly.
- Wear the proper clothing for access to the area/ body part where you will get tattooed.
- Do NOT drink before getting tattooed.
- DO eat a good meal before your session and bring snacks & water.
- Once you’re in the chair, relax! Questions about your will come up, sure, but try not to dictate your tattoo. Just relax, trust your artist, and enjoy~ (Of course, general chatter is usually a-ok!)
- Don’t push it to the limit, but don’t stop every 5 minutes. Breaks may need to happen, within reason. So be sure to communicate with your artist if you’re needing to take a moment. It’s ok. 😀
- Tips are always appreciated and yes, ANY tattoo artist will gladly accept them, even me! ^.^
✨Every tattoo session comes with a treat~
counselling・relationship advice ・grief & stress release ・emotional support ・child behavior insight ・financial analysis ・cultural understanding・ religious acknowledgment・ acupuncture massage ・and just good times with good people ♡
This is what your paying for outside of great artwork that will grace your body for life and be remembered after your gone.
I look forward to making some magical #INKPLAY with you. <3