Book a consultation time using the calendar below.
Please review her portfolio before booking a consultation to get an idea for the type of work she does.
Be very thorough when describing your idea, body placement, and size.
If traveling, please include the dates you will be in the DC area.
You MUST be 18 with a valid state issued ID
There is NO co-signing EVER … so please don’t ask.
Total Tattoo Deposit is $200
$50, consultation fee
$150, tattoo appointment deposit
- Deposits are nonrefundable and non-transferable
- Deposits are deducted from the last session of your tattoo
- Deposits for session work will be held for 30 days after your most recent appointment
- I require a 48 hour notice for cancellations and reschedules.
I will hold a consultation deposit for 30 days if an appointment is not booked at time of consultation. Tattoo deposits can be held for 60 days from your original scheduled appointment. If you no -show either consultation or tattoo appointment you will forfeit your deposit. If you are more than 30 minutes late without advance notice to a tattoo appointment you will forfeit your deposit. All reschedules must be done within one week of reschedule notice. I design what we discuss in the consultation. If you decide you no longer want the planned artwork your deposit will become a drawing fee. To proceed further, we will need to have another consultation and take a new deposit.
NO EXCEPTIONS to my deposit policy.
I accept all references once a consultation is booked.
Your final consultation confirmation email will include directions for emailing all the references you wish.
Drawings are done by the appointment or drawn directly on the skin and will not be available for viewing before your scheduled appointment date.
- I will not email you your design and I do not schedule time in advance for previewing. We can make any adjustments within reason at the appointment.
- Time consuming changes and how to proceed will be handled at the artist and clients discretion.
If you require full drawing prior to your appointment, I take an additional $150 non-refundable drawing fee.
Pricing varies depending on the budget + the size and complexity of each individual project.Please see my pricing guide when planning your budget.
※ ALL LARGE PROJECTS
(arm/ leg sleeves, back piece, etc.), you must be able to have a FULL DAY appointment once each month. If you fail to book monthly, your deposit will forfeited and a new deposit would be required to schedule the next session.
I will refuse based on the following ~
- too dark in nature or morally compromising
- does not meet my minimum size/ time requirement
- is a copy of other artist’s work
- I find that we will not be able to practice the 3C’s (consideration, communication, & creativity) reciprocally
If you are not directly related to the industry or already heavily tattooed, I will not tattoo your hands, inner lips, neck or face and most likely any other trendy or abnormal placement.
I will give a referral, If I think your project is better suited for someone I may know.
To schedule a large project (sleeves, a back piece), you must be able to have a FULL DAY appointment once each month.
If you fail to book monthly, your deposit will forfeited and a new deposit would be required to schedule the next session.
All of my work is guaranteed and I touch up work within reason ~
One-point tattoos can be touched up within 60 days.
ALL large/ Multi-session pieces require a (free) close-out session, within 6 months of the final paid session.
ONE friend?! Sure thing … but not a posse.
Friends are more than welcomed to hang out with the understanding that the tattoo process is between you and I.
I do not take feedback/ comments/ concerns from a third party concerning your tattoo and your body. However, your guests (of age) are welcomed to come, relax, ask questions, take part in the small library here, and provide support in the form of good company, ONLY.
NOW BOOKING CONSULTATIONS FOR
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
USE THE CALENDAR BELOW TO BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
- Consultations require a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE fee
- Consults vary but they average between 15 min – 30 min
- Skype consultations are available if you are not local to the DC area (150+ mi. away)
- If you decide to continue with an appointment, the fee is deducted from your $200 deposit.
- If not, you walk away with some solid suggestions, professional feedback and resources for your consideration.
- Missed, canceled, or failure to follow instructions for Skype consultations will not be rescheduled – a new consultation appointment must be set.
Anything beyond what is outlined will be considered at the artist’s discretion.