Book a consultation time using the link below.
Before booking, please be sure to:
- review her portfolio before booking a consultation to get an idea for the type of work she offers
- take time to fully read the FAQ & terms of agreement BEFORE booking
If traveling, at consultation please include the dates you will be in the DC area.
You MUST be 18 with a valid state issued ID
There is NO co-signing EVER … so please don’t ask.
Total Booking Deposit, $200
$50, consultation fee
$150, tattoo deposit
- nonrefundable and non-transferable
- deducted from the end of your last tattoo session
- held for 30 days after your most recent appointment
YOUR FEE OR DEPOSIT REQUIRES THAT
- ALL cancellations and reschedules are done at least 48-hour in advance
- you are no more than 15 minutes late without notice
- I design based on what we discuss in consultation
YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR FEE OR DEPOSIT IF
- you fail to prepare for consultation at least 48 hours in advance
- you are a no-show; fail to reschedule a consultation or appointment
- you decide you no longer want the planned artwork or scheduled tattoo session
There are NO EXCEPTIONS & NO REFUNDS to ANY of my deposit policy.
Imani works by appointment, ONLY
Consultations are available Thurs – Sat, 10A-12P
Tattoo appointments are available Thurs – Sat, 1P with post consultation first come, first served availability
ALL tattoo requests for days off – Wednesdays or Sundays – are double the cost
Additional day/ time needs can be discussed and considered at time of consultation
Once you’re booked, all info will hit your inbox.
Be sure to follow all instructions at time of booking and whitelist me so you don’t miss your next steps!
IF you fail to prepare for your consultation at least 48 hours in advance, you will be considered a NO SHOW & forfeit both time + fee.
I accept all references once a consultation is booked.
Your consultation confirmation email will include directions for emailing all the references you wish.
I will refuse based on the following ~
- too dark in nature or morally compromising
- does not meet my minimum size/ time requirement
- is a copy of other artist’s work
- I find that we will not be able to practice the 3C’s (consideration, communication, & creativity) reciprocally
If you are not directly related to the industry or already heavily tattooed, I will not tattoo your hands, inner lips, neck or face and most likely any other trendy or abnormal placement.
I will give a referral, If I think your project is better suited for someone I may know.
Drawings are either done by the appointment – in total or pieces (for placement); or drawn directly on the skin.
Drawings will NOT be available for viewing before your scheduled appointment date.
- I will not email you your design and I do not schedule time in advance for previewing. We can make any adjustments within reason at the appointment.
- Time consuming changes and how to proceed will be handled at the artist and clients discretion.
If you require full drawing prior to your appointment, I take an additional $150 non-refundable drawing fee.
Tattoos are priced PER PROJECT and varies depending on the budget + size + complexity of each individual project. Please see my pricing guide when planning your budget.
※ ALL LARGE PROJECTS
(arm/ leg sleeves, back piece, etc.), you must be able to have a FULL DAY appointment once each month. If you fail to book monthly, your deposit will forfeited and a new deposit would be required to schedule the next session.
- Consultation Fee, $50 will be held up to 14 days after consultation. IF a tattoo is booked, the fee is applied to your overall tattoo deposit
- Tattoo Deposit, $200 will be held towards the balance of your tattoo experience
- $150, complete tattoo drawing if required by customer
We have a strict NO REFUNDS policy for any portion of fee, deposit or payment. Tattoo is on you FOR LIFE and we prefer our customers take time to consider this aspect of body modification lifestyle.
Large projects (sleeves, a back piece), are multi-session, requiring a longer time commitment. Once booked, your project is considered “open” until we have completed the last session & applied your deposit to your last session.
- be able to have a FULL DAY appointment once each month
- be able to pay the day rate, in full, at ALL sessions
- book monthly – at your current session consider your best next date for bdeposit will forfeited and a new deposit would be required to schedule the next session.
- fail to book monthly – your deposit will forfeited and you will have to restart your process, from consultation
- no show – your deposit will forfeited, full payment of the missed session + 10% inconvenience fee will and a new deposit to reopen the project will be required to proceed
All of my work is guaranteed and I touch up work within reason ~
Multi-session work requires a (free) close-out session, within 3 months of the final session
DUE TO PANDEMIC, PLEASE COME ALONE
ONE friend?! Sure thing … but not a posse. Friends are more than welcomed to hang out with the understanding that the tattoo process is between you and I. I do not take feedback/ comments/ concerns from a third party concerning your tattoo and your body. However, your guests (of age) are welcomed to come, relax, ask questions, take part in the small library here, and provide support in the form of good company, ONLY.
NOW BOOKING CONSULTATIONS FOR NEW PROJECTS
Nov – Dec 2020
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
USE THE CALENDAR BELOW TO BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
- Consultations require a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE fee
- Consults vary but they average between 15 min – 30 min
- all consultations are done via Skype until further notice.
- If you decide to continue with an appointment, the fee is deducted from your $200 deposit.
- If not, you walk away with some solid suggestions, professional feedback and resources for your consideration.
- Missed, cancelled, or failure to follow instructions for Skype consultations will not be rescheduled – a new consultation appointment must be set.
Anything beyond what is outlined will be considered at the artist’s discretion.